Thursday, September 25, 2008

KHOL Community Radio





I don't think that there a total of an hour a day that I am not listening to music. I love music, I cannot get enough. Sometimes I listen to Pandora Internet Radio while I am doing edits, while I am riding my cruiser to the Post Office, I listen to my Ipod, and when I'm in my car I listen to KHOL Community Radio. My good friend Brian Modena over at Suss Industries called me up to help him with the website. The idea was to be able to stimulate support visually for KHOL. Stop by and give them some money they have some uber talented DJ's who with out a doubt will get you turned on to some great new music.

Here is what I'm into these days
Amplive - Nudez
In a Big Country - Big Country
Audioslave - Like a Stone
Flight of the Conchords - Gangster Rap Battle

No comments: